Saturday, October 15, 2016

Co-workers

I recently took another employment and have never thought of this word so much. Co-Workers. The thought of this got me thinking about what does it really mean today.

Co worker defined is "another person you are forced to be around 40 plus hours a week in orde to earn a paycheeck. Outside of work, you would NEVER want to associate with this persson except to the point to them and teell the police, Yeah, thers the idiot that stoe your squadar right there officer."

That was an unexpected find in the truth of looking up the definition of things today. Wow, I think to myself. How many of us really take the time to think about what our children think about the people who work with them. What an awakening thought. That my co-workers just want from me. They didn't choose to work with me, someone else choose for them.

However that is the reality of the workspace. What now?

Make the best of it.

Get to know your co-worker.

That is the only advice I can give. The reality is it takes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June