Are you a high class person, well then we have some of the worlds most famous golf courses and hotels to plan your event or business meeting in. We have Bing Crosby http://www.thecrosbyclub.com/Club/Scripts/Home/home.asp, The Ranch Area, we have some of the most historical hotels around like the Hotel Grand with all it's elegance and history. We have our coastland with it's beaches of blue, it's sky's of blue, the weather that only others dream of.
Here are my top 10 favorite venues to hold meetings, events weddings.
10. Anthology www.anthologysd.com
9. Sunset Beach (Must have a permit, look at city permits)
8. Balboa Park http://www.balboapark.org/info/events/venues
7. Horizon Christian Fellowhip www.horizonsd.org/
6. Del Mar Coastline www.delmar.ca.
5. Del Coronado www.hoteldel.com
4. La Jolla Beaches and Venues www.eventective.com
3. The Del Mar Hotel www.thegranddelmar.com/free_night
2. Racho Valencita http://www.ranchovalencia.com/
My number one pick needs a little explaining it is one of my favorite place I enjoy at times when I want to be alone or with a few friends. It is intimate, relaxing and very picturesque. When my children were young we use to play in the cove. It is a great place for a romantic picnic dinner for two, a weekend mingling with girlfriends, or just the event of your dreams.
My number one selection is....The La Jolla Cove combined with the Museum of ContemporaryArt: 700 Prospect Street
La Jolla, CA 92037
The cove has this beautiful picture perfect view and the museum has the perfect space for your dinner and dancing.
When your ready to plan your event or would like a free 30 minute consultation please contact: MK Pure Diamond Events www.mkpurediamondevents.com