Sunday, June 30, 2013
Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;
There are so many old fashion recipes with cornmeal. Many a mom has used this ingredient, especially if they were born during the depression era with money being far between. Your parents may have a few recipes. I wish I could say this was an original one but I can't. Many of the other recipes I have posted are.
1/2 chopped fresh basil
2 garlic cloves
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 cups sliced zucchini (about 1 lbs) (1/4 inch)
1 medium onions, halved, thinly sliced
2 cups cherry, tomatoes, halved thinly sliced
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup Cornmeal
1. Heat oven to 375 F. Spray 6 - cup glass or ceramic gratin dish with cooking spray. Combine basil and garlic in small bowl. Combine salt and pepper in small cup.
2. Layer one-third each of the zucchini, onion and tomatoes in dish; sprinkle with one-third of the basil mixture and one-third of the sal mixture. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon of the oil. Repeat layers twice.
3. Combine cheese and cornmeal in small bowl until blended. With fork, stir in remaining 1 teablespoon oil until moisteened. Sprinkle over gratin.
4. Bake 40-45 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
Here is the one thing people don't tell you is some people just like their vegetables to have a little cruch to it. You have to decided how cooked you like your vegetables and adjust the cooking time accordingly. I have also used the ingridents with carrotts and other squash vegetables. Bon Apetite
Thank you to Cooking Club for recipe.
Saturday, June 29, 2013
Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls,
There are fun things to offer your children in life. Healthy nutritional food that makes them think they have the coolest mom in the world. One of the things I did in life was try to make breakfast fun. One of the things I did was create nutritional breakfast that were not the traditional breakfast. Lets face it sometimes chilldren do not want to eat breakfast during those times in life I came up with creative recipes. One of them is this cookie recipe. You can adjust the sugar, by changing it to honey. Als when my children were younger I just cut some of it back.
1/2 cup rolled oaks
1/2 cup coaches oaks
1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1 Tbsp. milk
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. double acting baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup - 1 cup chocolate chips, shredded coconut, or other flavoring
2. Cream together: butter, sugar, for about 30 seconds.
3. Beat in eggs, vanilla, mile.
4. Mix ust until smooth.
5. In a separate bowl sift together flour, bakingsoda, baking powder and salt.
6. Add the dry with wet inbredients and beat, carful not to overmix.
7. Add oats and chocolate chips. (coconut or other flavoring)
8. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet or use parchent paper.
9. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
Hi there Diamond Glamour Girls,
Your bestie here with a recipe for you. You know how much I love working with children and making life fun. Childhood is the best part of life. Saw this picture grabbed it. Here is the recipe I made up to go with it. Looks great taste even better. Summer time fun.
Ingredients: serving size 1
Yogurt ( you can choose the flavor) I choose plain.
The night before place the yogurt in serving size bowls. (Paper works it needs plastic coding) Let it freeze.
Peel and slice Kiwi. Should get several slices.
Peel slice banana in half, then cut the 1/2 in half. Should have a quartered bananas.
Slice lemon in half. Take the half slice in half.
In a serving plate place aside. Get yogurt serving from refrigerator.
Place on plate. Should come out easy if not tear paper off carefully
Place Kiwi all around as yogurt melts a little should be able to push gently in place.
Use banana for legs and feet.
Lemon for head. ( for eyes cloves, chocolate chips work.
Serve to the beautiful people in your life
To the photographer thank you, it made me remember this recipe
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;
Have you ever wondered why we as women always get told we change our minds too much? Have you ever had a man tell you "You don't know what you are doing? Have you ever had a man tell you that was the best night I have ever had never to call you again? Or not let you feel what you should during sex? Pre-ejaculaltion or selfishness. Have you ever had a man tell you one thing and do another and then accuse you of being the one who does it? Your getting married...you want to know your man. As you know B's appointment was cancelled. She went home and while waiting for Love to come home her friends called to talk about the wedding shower. The wedding discussion turned to the "big" topic SEX. Hit her with things she really didn't want to dicuss.
Here goes ladies and yes this is a blog for ladies.
B listen as her friend talked.....Sometimes we need to be educated. Yes we can know all the scripture in the bible but if our man changes our life changes and if we don't know how to fend or defend we loose. Our lives are to precious in His sight to loose that. Here is some of the knowledge I have found along with some research. No person is perfect, if at all possible show Grace and Forgiveness. (exception- a violent situation, verbal, emotional, physical, spiritual) GET PROFESSIONAL HELP. (Disclaimer: I am not a professional phycologist, or a pastor, preacher.) My education on this subject comes from personal experience, reading and overall educating parents with young children)
Pre-ejaculation (also known as pre-ejaculatory fluid preseminal fuild or Cowper.fluid and colorless.) I am sure you don't need me to go into details. Some of it is a natural reaction. How they treat you when it happens it what you need to become aware of. Some men have full control while others don't.
Here is the deal. We as women are always in a situation where we will or have been mom's of men. There is that fine line between protecting them and protecting yourself. If it is a relationship, you have to protect yourself.
Reactions to pre-ejaculation can range from blaming you for the excitement to calling you names like whore. Those that are mature enough take responsibility for themselves. Woman that are mature enough take responsibility for themselves. Therefore making it a mature relationship between a couple.
If there is any type of name calling or accusations the couple should seek emotional counseling. Both people in the relationship are both not mature enough to be in a relationship. It might mean the couple is not equal in their ability to love one another.
Here are some things to think about?
1. How is the relationship with his mom? Her dad?
2. Is either person complaining about their parent (s)?
3. Can they go to that parent and ask to clear things up? If not is that parent willing to go to counseling with them to clear things up/ work things out before entering in a long term relationship with you?
4. As a couple how much can you talk about what is going on?
5. Can you talk about the pre-ejaculation?
6. Can you talk about the problem it creates or your feelings?
7. If you can not, then please get professional advice. If you talk to friends or family then all that will happen in later years when ou are married they will blame the person you wanted help for in the first place. The goal is to find someone who will help you both work together to accomplish the goals in a relationship.
8. If you have children, who is more important? The wife, the husband, the inlaws (either side ) or the children.
9. If you get pregnant is abortion accept? What if the baby is deformed?
10. As a Christian wife what role does prayer play? As a Christian man what role does prayer play in Him, wedding, leading the marriage? Does she lead?
11. How do you defend from good meaning pretencios people? In the work place. In the home. neighbors, etc.
12. Is this like one of those good meaning people or is it here to help you to get to know the person you are married?
Book of Proverbs!
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
1 1/2 cups Semi Sweet chocolate chips
1 to 1 1/2 cream cheese, soften
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 butter or margarine softened
2 cups frozen non dairy topping, thawed
8 inched graham cracker crumb crust
1. Melt chocolate set aside Let cool. (I prefer double broiler on stove top. I can make sure chocolate melts completely , however this can be done in the microwave.)
2. Mix together cream cheese, sugar, butter until smooth
3. Stir chocolate making sure completely melted. Place mixer on slow and slowly add chocolate to cream cheese mixture. Fold in cream cheese mixture slowly adding cool whipped topping. This should be a light and fluffy topping.
4. Place in refrigerator cool for approximately one hour.
Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls, It has been a long time since I have written a post blog fort you May of 2019 to be exact. Why now? I...
Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls; Pixel.com "A rose by any other name is not a rose." Shakespeare What is in a name? That...
Hi there, Rianna says the truth in business. "Pay me the money you owe me, don't act like you don't know what I am talking...
Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls; Are your ready for the countdown. Here is a recipe that is simple and pleases the taste buds. I enjoy...