Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Telephone vs IP Phone

Telephone Vs IP Phone

Today I was reading an article in Money Magazine. I was delighted to read what I have been telling my friends and family for years. Keep your land line. In the article it talked about the importance of a telephone line in the home / office that is not a IP Phone. The article spoke of in emergency situations when the power goes out the cell phones don't work, however the land line does. I thought this was interesting since so many of our phones even though pulled into the telephone are electrical. Will they bring back a phone like we use to have that just plugs into the telephone line without plugging into the electrical line as well? Good question right? Unfortunately, I don't have the answer for this blog, but I do have the hope that nothing major will happen in the USA where we would all be tested on that one.
I know this sounds strange but like vintage clothing I am going to go shopping for a vintage phone until someone makes one that is not electrical. Maybe it will be Red like in the movies...and I will have my own White House emergency phone.Executive Summary


No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June