Saturday, October 22, 2011

Diamonds


Diamonds come in many colors;

White, yellow, pink and blue, purple;

People share in their desire;

I want!  I need!  Give me!  I’ll take!



The desire of the teacher is to impart knowledge,

The importance of the taker is that they will have control,

The importance of the want person is to show desire,

The person who thinks I need is to show the other they are all the same diamonds.

Every diamond has a personality, she like the person who chooses it.



But who is to say if it is right or wrong;

The need of each is to prove better than the others;

How sad it is that they don’t know how each is beautiful on their own,

When you look at a diamond look beyond what you see;

If you do you just might find you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June