Sunday, January 5, 2014

Street Signs

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls,

Happy New Year!  I have a funny thought for you. I was walking down the street in my favorite city, walking my little Yorkie and I say little because it weights less than seven pounds (don't tell him that) he barks at the loudest, biggest of dogs! Anyway, I have to laugh because when I think of weddings, couple, planning a home the last thing I think about is street sign! I know some people do, even a Bob or two that I know who love to tease people. We have had this conversation several times. They think they are funny!

Guess this couple choose the funniest of street names or did they?
If it helps a couple remember why they got married or who they are and they want to let their neighbors know, then that is Freedom and their right.
If you like this story or it brought a smile to your face then I have accomplished my goal. Please a comment, tell a friend, click on a sponsor. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June