Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Star Gossip

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

It's been a while since I have had a bit of good gossip. You see the last time I posted a picture of an actor looking stupid and had a contest, no one found the picture if #JustinBeiber. Got to say the young man is trying his best, at least that is what he tells people and from the looks of it he does take good counsel.

Anyway, more to the title of this gossip blog. I just got this from the latest tweet one of the Top Most Famous Wedding Planner just got back from his honeymoon! Preston Bailey! I missed the wedding! Not sure why, but I didn't get a wedding invitation and now all the sudden I am good enough to get your honeymoon tweets. What the heck did I attend that and miss out on the fun of white water rafting! How was the River? Cold this time of year is it?

Anyway, best of luck to Next time send me an invitation, better yet I always fill us in on who was your wedding planner I would have preferred to seen wedding pictures than honeymoon!



Ps 101:5

If you like this story or it brought a smile to your face then I have accomplished my goal. Please a leave a comment, tell a friend, click on a sponsor. www.MKPureDiamond Events.com for a Free Consult Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June