Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Boxing is it an Art? (The Bachelor)



Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

You know I am not much for TV, however from time to time I do like to watch my favorite programs. I very seldom watch them on the day that they happen, therefore I am a not always paying attention.  I have to say, I wrote a gossip piece about The Bachelor. It apparently is a bigger program than I thought. Yesterday, I watched the final episode.
  

What shock Americans felt at the thought a man would not say, I love you publicly. It makes me wonder about the integrity of a relationship between a man and a women. Is not the intimate details of a relationship suppose to be private? Is romance totally about displaying them publicly and going big. What happens after the big is gone. What new thrill are they going to seek?

Latin men are always, looked at by people as sex appeal? Much like Latin women. What if a man doesn't like or want to be sex for all those he meets. Is he not allowed to be? The though that he wanted to keep somethings just for the two of them makes me think, he thought of more than just himself. The words " I Love You." is more that just words. I have to respect a man that knows the thoughts of privacy and how valuable they are.

I love you, in spirit, is different than saying the words out loud. I love you in spirit is knowing a man is upholding the values of God what he uphold, it is what we are commanded to do.
 "And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them." JHN 17:36

When a man has to box...his way to find the one he loves, is that love? The definition of boxing. the art of attack and defense with the fists practiced as a sport.   Since I didn't watch the whole series I can say how much boxing went on what I can say is he wanted to stay. He wanted to find someone not like his first wife, that didn't understand who he was, is , is going to be. He needed time to be with whom he chose without being on television. They finished the program to discover the reality of their life and personality. He was trying his best to have privacy, it is something that was respected in the United States of America, is it no longer? Is the integrity of a man or woman always questioned? Is a marriage no longer a partnership, relationship between two people? If not what happened. This country was started on Christian Values, marriage, relationships was part of that.

For all you complaining about computer people, Juan Pablo, this computer person, says "Right on" your relationship is between you and your girl. We will be watching to see if you do right with our "American" since you are Venezuela. We will keep an eye on your relationship, and prayerful stand for our American. 

I understand, we "computer people" as you call us, have an opinion and we women love respect, therefore I suggest, if you spoke those things to the first, then you must be the last. Therefore, God's peace be with you and marriage is a commitment to be taken seriously. It is also, to be understood a relationship between a man and a women. Freedom of speech is a great thing. Guaranteed by our rights, do not offend by truth. You have a truth, also does each person on The Bachelor, so does each person you speak to. 

If you like this gossip...then click on a sponsor and tell a friend. Referrals are always appreciate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June