Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Trendy Make-up Lipstick

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls:

Make-up as woman we are all trying to as my uncle use to call it, "Looking Good!". He like all men like woman that look good. However the latest trend may or may not be the best trend. It has been about a year since I went to the cosmetic counter in a major department store to see what the latest and greatest trend of the season. Caught up with wedding, event fashion I stopped looking into cosmetic fashion. Most of the time the brides I work with do not have bright colored lips or bright colors on their eyes. I am not saying it doesn't have it's place. I am saying I it hasn't been a priority.

For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips. Prov. 8:7
Nothing to do with trends or does it? Hear this this are many things that are trendy that I didn't want in my youth nor do I want now. It doesn't mean they didn't exist it means that I don't want them. 

Purple was one of those. No offense to those that choose purple. I just never found it to be a good color for me. The thing that happened today when I saw this young lady was when did it become a color for lips. 

This young lady at the gym was wearing purple lips. When you walked in the gym it stood out. Because she was wearing it and it stood out, I had to look it up. Here are all the shades of purple this line has. Maybe it is the time in my life where I am dealing with ill elderly and purple is the color of alzheimers it is just something to think about. Maybe not all lipstick is worth wearing. Judge for yourself. https://www.google.com/search?q=mac+purple+lipstick&rlz=1CASMAE_enUS604&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=701&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=8vsYVM3UAen6iwKxzoGQBA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June