Saturday, September 8, 2018

A to Z What’s Your Style

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls:

As I thought about what to write about this week I looked and search for ideas. As many bloggers do. I think one of the funnest things I can do is share what it is like to be woman.

I am woman a song from long ago said. I believed it. There is nothing I can achieve. I though. Expect in the search to find a place to live and all the rejections I have received lately it made me question. What is woman today? The cute generation of lifestyle blogs with the perfection of life. The world where everyone envies me. I laugh to myself.

Definition of "Lifestyle" Refers to the way a person lives. This includes patterns of social relations, food consumption, behaviors and interests. A lifestyle typically reflects an individual's attitudes and one's interaction with the world.

Therefore, everyone has a Lifestyle we each have one rich, poor and everything in between. It’s just another way of saying class, style, design, color, prestige, influence, ability and designer to made ones dreams and ideas come true.  That’s what this blog is really about. Lifestyle, Design and sharing with you one of my favorite places.

Shopping the week I sumbled across some pieces of furniture, I think my son Dustin Kamon (Sept-Nov. 2018) would of loved for his place. His friend would of loved it too. I love shopping for my children and my clients. That is paying clients. Yes, I get paid for helping people create a lifestyle. Meaning customers who enjoy of paying MKPDE to decorate their place. I have said this before and I don’t mean to sound rude. I might be paid for an art piece I create, at Maria Kamon photography, maybe it would be for staging their place for their next event.

This weeks lifestyle choice is a few pieces I found at Z Gallery. I ask one favor of you, when you visit Z Valery to purchase your next home furnishing, it would be so kind if you would mention Maria Kamon @MKPDE on Instagram also known as MK Pure Diamond Event sent you. No I am not getting a commission from Z Gallery, however I am interested in working along side them if they would like to collaborate on a project or more.

The first piece I would like to talk about is the place settings I like saying is Harry Potter inspired. It was one of my child’s favorite books to read. Honestly, I haven’t read it. However, I understand it is a truly wonderful story. The fun thing is watching your child reading skills develop due to the fact he/she enjoys reading. With this came friends that also enjoyed reading. He didn’t act any of the things out like other children. He just enjoyed the books all types and the stories told. I enjoyed watching him learn about things I never thought of. This placesetting he would of loved. Harry Potter inspired or not it's lovely.












I personally though this place settings and tables are lovely. It's elegance will keep your guest talking about your house and home for years.

The "Stella" bed is bed with its high upholstered back. For those that like a tuck look.

My last choice is the look of realistic turkeys on tablets. I'm not sure if they still do this now that I live a different lifestyle I don't cook "Thanksgiving Dinner" . The turkey dinners at the local grocery tore would be sold more economically that I could make it and I would order one for myself and donate one to the local church that was feeding people. I love living in San Diego. People help people making sure they have food to eat, a place to live and help they need.

Thank you for reading the blog. Like subscribe tell a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June