Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Don’t Meet Me In The Middle

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls,



It’s the middle of inktober and I have to tell you. I’m there... don’t meet me there. You know it’s like the work day when you had to stay in the office late the day before and the day before that. I remember planning fundraisers and the week leading up to the fundraiser everything gets checked and double checked. Still you know that there will be one thing or another where you feel like you just can’t, don’t want to, and won’t.

Another example would be dating a co-worker who you don’t want to date, however you know that if you don’t date him he will just keep asking. Something like sexual harassment. When over and over again you say No!  Who was the politicians that said NO is the new Yes! Stupid man. Thank God I don’t remember his name. No means NO!  This is a little dramatic.

The truth is it is knowing your in the middle and want out. However, the only way out is forward. Forward means you know that I know that some of my artwork hasn’t been my best. Some hasn’t been my worst and most are just in the middle neither good nor bad. Just nothing work talking about.

If your curious you can take a peek....opps you perv. Let me know who you are when you look at my artwork on Instagram.com/DiamondKamon.  I am at the realization that history is a little complex. Therefore, I hope the complexities didn’t frighten you away.

To those that are following. Thank you. To those that are using the hashtag #HisTober2018 Thank you. I am really enjoying what your doing and seeing how creative you are. So much more than I am. Thank you for sharing.  They are all beautiful works of art. Why because you just tried. That’s all I wanted you to do is try. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June