Friday, November 29, 2013

"Whisper"

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;



Guess what? Today is that day when everyone goes shopping. Focused on the holidays ahead. Whisper, murmurs of what's to come. For this of us who think about what this "Holiday" should be about it is difficult to know that the reality is far from it today! Is the joy of the season with you? If not ask yourself why?

I once was in a place where I was asked to be a leader of a group, my choice from Gods people where to be a "Gossip or a Banana". I knew I couldn't be a Gossip because I was chasten for being that at another place of "Gods" people. They all "Whispered" about what had been done to me. You might wonder what had been done to me? "An elder of a church transgressed against me." I refused to gossip. The ladies of the church, the that knew my guess it was the elders wives because I didn't speak a word where all a gossip. Thank God for a church that believes in the truth because their board of elders who govern the elders of a church does wrote me a letter of apology! It is difficult to before a board of elders in a church as the only woman!

Whisper

someone deemed to be so insignificant that they are barely an entity; the only evidence of their existence is that someone somewhere heard a whisper of their name, long ago...

Or 

Whisper
Quiet, Understanding person. Mediator and Advice giver to all friends and family.

The Bible says: "Now a word was secretly brought to me, and my ear received a whisper of it." Job 4:12

Does a Father dance with his Bride at a Wedding? 

Let me continue my story, when I got asked if I wanted to be a gossip or a banana, I was already debated and had not healed from the last ordeal. You see I already knew my weekends. That was that I was "raped" at the age of thirteen. Knowing that my own children didn't know this I was just looking for a place that would let me, hear the truth. While I raises my own children. I felt a failure. Consider myself that today!

Truth be told some feel that my story is so terrible that it shouldn't be told. It shows how as Humans we are venerable, as a church we make mistakes in how we treat humans. That for some it is difficult to tell the difference between a church and the world. That to me is what sorrows the heart of God. "His" church should stand different than the world.

I the human needed help, so went to a one of "His" chosen to ask? "What is a banana?" Scriptural I knew what a Gossip was. Funny as woman we get asked to do strange things. I refused to gossip about a Preachers wife. 1. I don't ever position myself against the leader of the church. 2. I don't gossip about someone I don't know. When someone speaks to be I take them at the literal sense of their word. The person I went for advice. (2 Cor 8:12) His reaction was to laugh. Did I get advice? Did I get counsel? We prayed and left it at that.

Later, I confronted by the person I got who asked the original, gossip or banana? She was upset. I explained it again. Another adventure began to prove that I couldn't do certain things because of what had happened at the first church. Funny, salvation means you don't have to do the same thing over and over again. That's the definition of insanity.  
Today, I am a gossip! That's all that is left! I work with police to tell the truth of any situation! To bring the past into reality, in order that I do not live the live of a victim again! 

Thank God for "His" People and the truth! When someone tells you yes, let it be a YES when they say no it's NO. When they say they can't it means that to. Matt. 5:37 guess what this also stands true in a court of law. If you need to know why ask! If they don't tell you respect.  There are people in life that do not believe in going against a church! Why because it is the only thing left in the world that represents or at lest is suppose to represent Gods truth, even though the people are sinners just like me. Forgive me for the sin of "Gossip."
There are even songs written about the whisper know who's "Whisper you listen too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June