Friday, November 29, 2013

What About "Gay" Divorce

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

A friend of mine was sharing some insight into the new life that our industry faces. "Gay" marriages. Many in our industry have embraced it, many say it is another source of income, others are undecided and then there are those like me.  Who always had a clear thought about what the bible says a marriage is suppose to be.  How do gay marriages affect this, I know many religious and non-religious or spirit filled churches are in conflict, they have to stand with the bible.  It is the word of God!

Our law states we are to be supportive of the new rights of the human population.  I grew up watching civil rights and how hard people fraught for the simplest of rights, therefore that point is not the point of the arguments I am faced with.  If an officiant feels that her job is just to make sure the bride and groom are legally married and after that their obligations stop, what does a pastor feel?  During my marriage I remember looking for the pastor or preacher that married us.  I just wanted to share some thoughts of things that he had married us with and challenges we would come upon. He had passed away, I remember feeling sad at knowing he had gone to meet his maker.  sad because not only did I miss telling him how good he was about marriage counseling and how accurate he was.  He taught me a lot of biblical truths about marriage that I always leaned on during hard times.

What about divorce? The wedding industry was hit. Hard by the potential of how this will affect the industry.  Those wanting to make many have already begun the process of doing that by teaching people in the industry, the legal ramifications of "gay" marriages. Money is money right? The medium income for gay couple is higher than the average couple.

What about divorce I thought. To myself as I read all the legalities to the industry's new challenge. Are attorneys being trained on the rules to divorce a gay couple or have they been formed.  are the laws different from a man and women marriage.  There is ediquitee   In planning a marriage, does this apply in an "gay" divorce?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June