Friday, January 6, 2017

Lets Talk Travel

Hi there, Reader;

I am so excited to share this one with you that I will be posting this on all four of my blogs. It is the best there is for Honeymoon or Vacation.  Have you ever heard of getting paid for travel? I had not heard of it either until I read and saw this video from Time Magazine and Money Magazine. Sounds like a great way to save money and start planning a honeymoon to be remembered. Yes, there are couple who sometimes what to forget their honeymoon because it was ill planned. I confess to all of you I loved my honeymoon and all the little surprises my groom planned for us. It just wasn't long enough because work changed the start dates and called him.

Here are my suggestions.

1. Let your supervisor know that you are requesting time off.  Not early, nor late, each work handbook has the number of days you are suppose to submit the paperwork so do it at the appropriate time. I have heard of workers.

2. Don't tell them you are getting married if you are planning a small wedding and not inviting them. If you have to submit a reason why. The put small intimate wedding. It may or may not create hurt feelings in the workplace. It's the same mentality as when your a child and someone doesn't get invited to the birthday party.

3. Take the time to learn the interest of your wife/husband before you plan the wedding. Don't take them to the middle of Africa to camp if they are all about loving city life. It doesn't mean you can't plan a trip like that latter. It is just not advisable for your honeymoon.

4. Know how much your going to spend and then if possible double it. We all have shopping moments Plus when traveling it is better to have too much money rather than too little. Isn't that true about life.

5. Enjoy your honey...It should be a time to better get to know each other. Make future plans. Talk about nothing and talk about everything before the big responsibilities set in. What is that responsibility? You've lived together and dated for a while. Maybe, you don't live together... It's called life and daily living.

This is a disclaimer, although I am registered travel agent, I am not receiving any money at this time from these companies for writing about their magazine and video link, 

From Time Magazine (Click on the Link)
The article from Money Magazine reads like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June