Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Soap for Your Phone

Hi there, Reader:

I have to tell you I don't want to mislead anyone by this blog, however I am learning a little about technology. I know enough to realize it is an industry so advanced in thinking that I don't totally understand all of it. That is the point of this blog. I am not savvy enough to understand how this thing works, however I am smart enough learn from others.

I first heard of this product from a young woman named Justin on You Tube. She is such a smart young lady, I watch her video to see what the latest is. She understood about the drones or is it drones and what happened and I am impressed she has the voice to tell others.

She titled it "My Favorite Christmas Gift".

I just got back from Best Buy and discovered it is not on sale there yet. However, I started thinking about the principle of a tanning bed. I know it was originally designed for however there are draw backs to tanning beds. It used to turn the skin orange. They affected nutrition in the human body and made people appear different than what they normally looked. Now I know no-one is an IPhone or are they? Non-the-less what will the long term affects of the product do for the phone. I do believe it can be used with any product, however I am not certain. Learn and educate yourselves before using.


I do love the idea of having something to sanitize my phone and I use the ultra violet red light in stores as often as possible such as target. I read that it also kills germs. I also use a sanitizes on the phone to wipe it down. I thought it was enough. Now that I have read about this product and understand the importance of it, I am all for an item that keeps a human healthy, happy and well fed. Too bad it doessn't fix dinner for my iphone and serve it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June