Monday, May 22, 2017

The Almighty Coffee Pot Challenge ☕



Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

I guess I should have posted this blog in the "Foodie" tab, I thought it was front page worthy. How many of you have an addiction? Yes. I know no one calls it that however that's what it was called in my youth. Ha!

I was at Target Stores the other day when I found myself STOPPED at appliances. How many different kinds of coffee makers are there for the average man. We know than families with money don't shop there. Plus their coffee pots have fancy names no one can pronounced.  Non-the-less there are: pods, filter drip, one cup at a time, expresso, cone drip, the ones they keep it warm all day, those with auto shut off, those that brew into computer cups, etc. Not sure how many I counted, I do know it was more than I thought.

I started thinking about what makes one coffee let's say Mr. Coffee think he's better thank a French Press? Why is Haliton Beach better than Cuisinart Brew? For that matter who has heard of Kursey, Bodum Bistro, Black & Decker, who can tell me? Maybe it's a YouTube question? In the world of tall, vente, mug, cup, expresso the questions of what type of coffee is not even questioned.

If I purchased lots amounts of coffee from Costco and tried these coffee pots out would it all taste the same? I put you to the challenge. If your willing. Let me know the results of which coffee pot from Target stores makes the best cup of coffee. When you find the answer let me know.

It was requested I post the rules.
1.  Purchase your favorite coffee flavor from Costco or local store.
2. If you use cream purchase that.
3. Make the coffee and then taste. What you judge it on will be taste, flavor, bitterness, smoothness, temperature, features, pricing and value for your money.


Please read full disclaimer, Like, subscribe, click on an advertiser. Let me know what you find down in the comment box.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June