Thursday, May 18, 2017

2018-19 Spring Fashion Lineup

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

I have some fashion gossip for you. Guest what the dress for this year through 2019 for this season are going to be long, flowing and almost fragile looking. They are absolutely beautiful for those of you like myself that like feminine things. I'd post photographs from all the fashion shows I'd attended, however then you'd want what I have. Covet woman.

The fabrics chiffon like flow with the slightest breeze. They are very feminine. The samples I have seen are so beautifully that I wanted to take them home with me.  Stores like Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue Bloomingdale  and Macys already have some in stock. Depending on the fabric one choose, these long dresses can be worn with sandals or 4" heals, to make the legs look long and lean. Add that with a designer handbag or clutch bag and your set to experience what ever event you have planned. My favorite bag right now is a wallet by Prada. It is big enough for your phone credit card lipstick and a few dollars. That makes it easy if you are planning on dance or your favorite man can just hold on to it for you.

There are also a more inexpensive version selling at Styles For Less. The store also has matching purses and shoes. My favorite dress there was a silk evening dress that could be worn to a nice formal dinner or prom.

Please read the disclaimer, leave a comment, like, subscribe and click on an ad or don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June