Monday, May 29, 2017

Planner World ☕

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

The planner world is such a busy place. I'm just never sure if all the YouTube videos are for you to put ideas in use to be with you at all your events or you just want me to follow along and make you a successful. Either way I confess I love all the items sold in planner world

My list of wants is endless. Let's talk. There is Micheal's at 365. With all the cute sticker, stamps, accessories, then when I'm there I walk over to the paint supplies. OMG, I want that to. Now I have my eye on the latest machine. "Mint". It makes stamps. I can use my 40% coupon and save money.  It would be great my planner or cards , gifts etc. Maybe, I can open an etsy store. Maybe Micheals will pay me for employment. After all , I'm a planner.

Can't walk too far and I'm in the cake isle. Remember, Toni Lee's birthday maybe I can bake her a cake. I'm learning this too. Cake decorating. Perfect for bible study to show up with a cake. Christian love it's so perfect. 💞 It just spills everywhere. I think I'll make it with light yellow flowers. Okay, back to my planner needs. Do they have Kiki K here?

I drive to the next store, I heard of this new journal I think I want to try. What's the name it starts with and L and I believe it has a year on it something like 1719 or 1917 is it really that old. Old people, OMG, I have to take care of them my parents, all they do is fart.  OMG, what a terrible thought. I'm a Christian I shouldn't have thoughts like that. Back, focus girl focus. I'm here. Found the book. Now what did they say I should use. Let's just pick up all of it. I have a pen obsession anyway. It will be worthwhile trying out all these new pens

Now for the travelers notebook. Where shall I plan to go? Europe, UK, Canada, South America or maybe I could just visit all 50 states. Do you think they would accept me as a planner anywhere I travel? Get paid for it. Maybe, I should become a speaker on how planners have changed my world. It's more than an addiction. Maybe, it's a life choice. Maybe, I went to lease college and studied how to become one. How is it that one becomes great at something!   Does one plan it? What makes great better than living a quiet life? Who are you to ask? Teach me how and I too will become.

With this Travelers notebook, I'll make my way to Japan where I can order or purchase a real Hobonichi. Will that change my world?

Disclaimer please read it on the contact page. Like, subscribe and leave a comment below. By the way if your interested in having someone plan a Meeting, Wedding, Event contact MK Pure Diamond Events.



No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June