Saturday, January 20, 2018

Shopping

Hi there, Diamond Glamor Girls:



How's 2018 treating you so far? Here is what I have been up to.

1. I didn't make any new years resolutions.
2. I didn't purchase any new technology items.
3. I decided I am doing just fine as being myself.
4. I decided that it is better to be myself than be in the pit with a bunch of snakes.
5. A tag is not a tag until you test what it wants. (Same works for a moleskines).

Most of all I decided I am worth more than those who know me want me to be. I'm not worth it for them. I am worth it for myself. I don't have to be perfect. Perfection is for the movies. When you think of it that type of perfection is the actress or actor at work, doing their craft, something they love. Getting paid very well for it. It is the results of years of studying their craft.

This year I decided I am worth every penny I spend on myself. Every breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee, soda, vegan, non-vegan, (you understand what I mean) food I purchase for myself is acceptable I am worth much more to myself.  I am blessed with the belief it  people who love me and don't want anymore harm coming to me. I've had some really sad things happen the last few years. They know I tell them just about everything I do. I trust them. They know who they are.

It is when one expenses the good and bad of life. One realizes the importance of oneself. You see if you can't be honest with yourself. You can't be honest in relationships. I have personally been through things others don't want. That was God doing His thing. I still love. Good, bad ugly, through it I did my best. It wasn't great or big. It didn't bring fame or money. It brought truth of myself and the desire and nature of man. What helps with that? A book I read have read every day.

This my organization is simple. Clean. Quiet. Plain and beautiful it is truth. My truth is not your truth and my organizer doesn't have fancy to do list, budget pages, goals, wish list or funnel systems. I find it like a breath of clean air or a drink of clean water. It has times, dates, months, year. I just write in what I need to do in the time slot and do it. I see if I really need more thought the year.
There is such a need between need and want. I am blessed to know the difference. That's what I treaded myself too this year. Organization.



Hope you are blessed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June