Sunday, January 21, 2018

Waiting

Hi there, Diamond;



Waiting! Today I posted some words at Instagram.com/mkpde they words that some might call a prayer, others may say is not an or rhythmically grammatically correct words, whiles others might call it a prayer.

When I was writing these words I was recalling all those moments when a bridesmaid would ask me. Question about finding them a man they could marry. They would ask me this while in the middle of another brides wedding. What else could I do, I had to ask their date if they were interested in the girl they were dating in that manner. Wedding after wedding this happened. I began thinking they were actually expecting me to (as a wedding planner force their young man to marry them) that's a conflict of interest. That's the work of a match maker a yentel. In order for a wedding planner to do that you'd have to spend time with the people interested.

No one that I know likes being forced. Beaten into submission dogged into another by force. I believe the laws are written in the United States, it is illegal to force some to purchase your products, goods, or services. Therefore, I asked the question and watched girl after girl be disappointed. Most of the time there is a preacher or officiant I am working alongside of. They don't force couple either.

Both people have to be mature enough to understand this simple statement. Love does not force.

Like, subscribe, tell a friend. There is a disclaimer you can read on the contact page. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June