Friday, January 5, 2018

People Complain

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls,



When I was a child, I rested as a child now that I am a child I put away childish things. This doesn't mean we forget them. It doesn't mean we don't have our inner child. Who needs to be nurtured, loved, touched. It means we don't respond the same way to things, people place.

For example: when you're in your teens and twenties, a male or female looks at you and one thinks several things. "Yes, I'm cute. No I'm not yours. Look but don't touch. I got it together. Is there something wrong, out of place. Do I have something on me to make you stare?" Depending on the circumstances one can think lots of different things.

As one matures the responses change. " What does he / she want. Don't touch this. Stop staring I have nothing for you. That's stupid. Ugly. Get away from me. I don't have to carry you or want to." Yes, the older one gets the less the price we want to pay. We paid the price for the success we had. It's a matter of understanding the persons pin sarrow and reality of what it cost them.

A placesetting is like that. Some of my clients can afford placesettings of gold, silver or copper. Others can not. Who am I to judge who's plcesetting is better? The simplest placesetting might be the richest. The sincerity of their heart is more beautiful than gold or silver. Yet, the client with all the money he everything for their guest. They assume the money can purchase whatever they want. Richest are deceptive or are they? It depends on the one holding it.

Like, subscribe, tell a friend. Disclaimers on the contact page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June