Wednesday, April 4, 2018

I Was Thinking

Hi there, Diamond Glamor Girls;



Help me out. Leave a comment to the question - m about to ask. I was thinking. Since social media is now known around the world (globally) does that change the etiquette rules?

I was recently eating alone in a restaurant which I do often. I don't like cooking for just me some days and other days I don't mind. Some young man sat next to me in the next both. I was glad he was there because be blocked the kios of food photographs for the restaurant and he asked me where is your phone? I thought. Why is he asking me this? His young self made me think, I'm a mature woman, why would a young man in his early adult ask me for my phone? I didn't bring it with me that day. Do people know the difference between being social and social media?

I was there to eat lunch. Not looking for anything else. I happened to be listening to the table next to me. Where two young adults were mentoring another young girl just becoming an adult. Bible study teachings are important those development years. I later asked them what church because I wanted to attend Easter Services. It was nice to see these young woman, helping one another .

The young man asking me that question put me right into my guard myself. Mind, hearth soul. Single life is a guarded life. You can't let go of your believes because your single. Here is my questions. Is social etiquette in social media different for singles vs. married people. Personally, I don't enjoy being constantly in the hole or used everywhere I go, visit, everytime I go out to eat. What is your feelings thoughts on the matter? Do you ever feel uncomfortable in public places because of social media? Do you think social media would help you if you where in trouble or need? Does social media have a responsible to the people who use their app for safety? Should the restaurant or venue be responsible for the social media in their venue? Can and should social media be banned from social events? I know some private events, weddings are stating to not allow guest to bring in social media to events.

Here is an example of a social media, don't, stop, NO! Comment;
What do my looks have to do with it? I wouldn't say this at your workplace what gives you the right to say it in workplace? Is it a form of harassment? Doesn't the United States have laws against this?

Looking forward to reading your comments!

Like, subscribe, tell a friend. Read the disclaimer on the communication page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June