Monday, April 2, 2018

Favorite Places

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls:



Do you have those special places where memories are made with your friends, family or just a business co-worker?  I know I do. I am at one of those places today. I enjoy getting to my special places every time I am in town. It’s memories I keep all to myself.

When I get my a manny-peddle short for (manicure and pedicure) I usual have coffee or lunch at a certain location. When I get the car repaired I get coffee or breakfast at the same location. Most of all you get to know the people that own the place. That’s when it becomes even more special. I enjoy getting to know the owner of the businesses I patron.  This is relationship building.

Social Meida applies to the favorite place you visit as well.

1. Be respectful to the business your visiting.

2. Know when it is appropriate to interrupt , ease drop or give your advice.

3. If the guest do not reply to your comments then take that as a sign they felt violated, their conversation is private.

4. All reality is important to people and it is important not to disturb that reality. Practical supersedes the world of social media.  This is when mental health comes into play. Know the boundaries of respectful social media interaction.


Like subscribe, tell a friend and m are sure you read the disclaimer on the communications page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June