Monday, April 30, 2018

Chanel RSVP





Hi there,


I was recently invited to a Chanel event. RSVP only. I was so excited I wrote down the time in my Louie Vouton planner. The best one I own so far planner that is. Everyone ask to see it. I want they want wedding, meeting or special event,  we all want  wedding, meeting or special event. This one cost you baby and I'm not cheap. $50.00 dollars just isn't enough to plan your event. That's what I do for a living I plan meetings weddings event. That's what happens when I open my amazing Louie Bouton planner. Everyone wants, it's like they want to live there.   

Chanel like always is first class. Not only in its packaging also in the presentation space and class location. It was so much fun to try some of the new products as well as some of the old. You know it is one of those things that people don't understand until they have tried it.  

Step by step and explanation of the product. It's use and then the way to apply it. I offend recommend to brides to hire a make-up artist for the day of their wedding or special event. - never recommend a product I think it's a personal choice. I still get called and told this person is trying to sell me product. I want you to know this is what I recommend.

1. Get a skin care regiment that will help you take care of your skin. Cleaner, Freshener and Moisturizer. Clean skin makes for a better Make-up application 

2. Choose with a dramatic look. It's shows up better on photographs. That day there should be a lot of photographs taken. Please do a trail run before. When you hire the make-up artist it should have a pre_day appointment where colors are chosen. 

3. If you have chosen let's say Chanel make-up for the day, then the day of free trail take your products with you. Not all make-up artist know how to use all products. 

Here is my new stand for all new brides. Visit your local Chanel sale location and learn about their skin care. Then if you'd want to pay me to plan your special day I will share with you my favorite people with you. They will make a plan with you. Now that I promote a product, unless you use what I am recommending take your complaints elsewhere. Realistically if you have complaints about Chanel you should just tell Chanel.

Like, subscribe, tell a friend. Disclaimer in the communication page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June