Monday, September 3, 2012

Vendors...From and event planners viewpoint!

As a wedding, events, and meeting planner I am so blessed to meet and talk with many people. Some are honest. Some are not.

My favorite vendors to work with are those, that like I are thoughtful of the bride and grooms budget. Yes, we can all jack up our prices, yes we can 2x, 3x, the value, however in the average bride, with their families helping them it is about budget. Many people do not like going over budget. I am one of those. I enjoy making money, however I don't like making my clients feel like nothing cause they can't afford my services. For me it is about making people feel blessed with the portion God has provided for them. I enjoy, coming up with creative solutions to get the bride something she wants and yes that means sometimes doing it herself.  "To each their portion." Event planners love being extravagant, but sometimes blessings are greater when we are not!  Decor heavy events, weddings cost money.  Brides can save money by asking their wedding planner to help them come up with creative solutions to any type of decor. It depends on you, the client and your beliefs.

 MK Pure Diamond Events is considered a problem solver.  We are creative.  Enjoy working with our clients and love working with brides on a budget.  We know how to work with both family members of the bride and groom.  Sometimes we meet with all of them to come up with a solution that works with the whole family.  Most of the time we work with the bride and groom.  We attend, dress fittings, cake testing,  meeting with photography and videographer. We assist you with contracts and make sure that all of us are working as a team to make everything work for your wedding.

My goal as a wedding planner is to add the knowledge to help a bride and groom, be successful on their wedding day.  Both families working together to be happy for a moment in time is what I call "A Diamond Occurrence" success for all is success for the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June