Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Who Has MY Ovaries? (Woman)

Hi there, Damond Glamour Girls;

How funny is it?  I haven't written anything lately because honestly, I haven't had anything to say. Until today.  I have been writing for the other blog, MK Pure Diamond Events and As I was going through the era weddings I realized we all have had friends or family of different wedding eras. 

As I started blogging the different people that I have planned weddings for have come up in my mind.  The brides and grooms and how they talk to their parents about their weddings, their hope for a future and how great their wedding is going to be. The one thing woman have in common is we are all born woman.

We have a Heavenly Father that Galatians 4:4 says " But when the fullness of time was come, God sent forth made  child.
What does it mean "Abba Father!".  I recently went through a divorce and in the midst of it I was crying out!  These very same words.  I couldn't take the pain anymore.  I had done everything possible to stay married.  Not all men want to stay married.  Why? Who knows.  

There are things in life we don't plan for.  We had been through a lot.  He was my only, my one and only!  I thought we had a plan that if I was having difficulties when our second child went through high school we would  go through mediation and stay together.  It is difficult for youth to attend the same school their child  father works at.  Kind like a preachers child who has to have this perfect image of what is like to be a Christian.  That type of perfection is difficult.  It doesn't exist on earth, that is why we are saved by "grace and not by works so that no man should boast".  False works, like when you put your heart and soul into your business and it shows no fruit.  You cry out "Abba Father". Or when you are failing apart and all you can say is "Abba".  Throughout out lives, we were persecuted like any other couples that  stood for Christianity, why because "He" is allowed to test you refine you and perfect your belief.  There are limits on what "He" can do.  When you meet the man of your life in high school and you have been together, everyone  wants what you have.

The one thing I learned not to do planning weddings. I learned to be grateful.  This time even I couldn't stop what happen, nor were my prayers heard.  The only reason I can think of is that I don't know the reason.  No is just not No to some people.  Here is the deal we are all like Mary, if you think about it, we give birth to children, male or female.  The one thing that is important is to know who we have been with, it affects the truth!

Know who is with those ovaries of yours ladies and guard them.  Do not lean them out.  Make sure that place in you is well guarded,  The good thing is ther I life after divorce and you can be friends with past love!  You just have to keep in mind, the reason why.


If you like this blog, please leave a comment, click on an advertiser, tell a friend, like us on facebook.com/MariaKamon or shout out at, that is is your a woman  at tweet.com/MariaKamon Where we can chat about where your olvaries, are by you telling me your wWomanhood stories. You'll find us at tweet.com/bride_modern aka Modern Bride were her today for you if you want to hire us call for a Free consultation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June