Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I Look A Mess I Don't Have Anything To Hide

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls,

As woman we fight all kinds of battle. Some for ourselves to stay content and give thanksgiving in everything the God brings our way, others just because we are selfish enough to want to live a life that God intended us to live. Most of all we fight the battle because this is what we are told we must do.

There is no battle when you are signal, other than the one to have your own name, reputation, honor in your own body, earned respect of others, in your business life and in your personal life. What greater battle is there than in knowing the truth. I do not fight when I wake up in the morning for I know the truth in my life. I fight to be the woman God intended me to by. Not my mothers child, the woman he raised me up to be.

Number one on Googles list of woman who look a mess.Did someone care enough to ask her why?
Sometimes, we don't look like what we are suppose to look like. We run to the grocery store for something and we run into a friend. Wow, they say, you don't look like yourself. I laugh and think to myself what is it that you were expecting? You see me on Sunday, workdays with my best forward, however on a regular day when I am just myself it is unacceptable to you?  This thought runs through my mind, however I don't speak it. It is a thought not worth speaking. I think, if I were a negative person I would tell you all the things I am trying to accomplish, however I am just myself, trying to support myself. Trying to live the life I was suppose to live not the lies others want for me.

It is the truth of day to day life, we doesn't always look the way others think it should. We don't always act life others want us to. Social media, expects woman to look a certain way, our children expect us "mom" to look and act a certain way, movies portray woman without faults. The truth is we suffer from all types of life circumstances. We fluctuate the ups and down's of life know their is a greater purpose to our life then what you expect. We woman don't have to look any certain way. God describes Eve, however he doesn't describe her physical appears other than to say she came from the rib of Adam. Sometimes, I hear what you say, however the freedom is knowing what is best, God's best for my life. Not your life, my life. If I was a preacher I would tell you God wants all His people to know that Jesus Christ is Lord. That you are saved by grace and not by works. That you are a believer. When you accept the fact that there is John 3:16. The goal is to believe everyday, act that way and accept grace. Giving thanks always. I might not look like you expect, however I believe I am doing the best I can.

However, I am not a preacher, therefore I can only ask you the next time you see me, don't judge by my appearance. Ask me as a person how am I doing and if you really want to know and care for me I will tell you. Otherwise just say hello and be on your way. Only my true friends, family need to know the reality of my life. That is the difference between a relationship and a gossip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June