Friday, June 2, 2017

The LITTLE Black Dress

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

This little piece of jewelry would look great with a little black dress. Whether it has short sleeves or long sleeves, maybe it has a full skirt ore a pencil skirt. A little black dress is suppose fit.

What a little black dress does for a woman.


1.  Makes her feel beautiful.
2. Let's her be the woman she is or hopes to be.
3. Let's her be herself.
4. She looks beautiful in it on her best days and worst days.
5. She can wear it with Jewelry or with out. Accessories aren't always what it's about.
6. The point is she can dress it up or dress it down.
7. It's more about simple elegance or classic than hooch mama taste. Not that hoochi mama's can't wear black dresses, it's more like simplistic tastes isn't yelling. "Look at me."

The same thing can be achieved with a black blouse and a pair of black leggings. Make sure the black blouse is not a low next so the necklace has a black background. It gives it a wow factor. One of my favorite looks from work place to evening was a momocramatic black suit. I would take to work with me a pair of dressy shoes sometimes that would be my pop of color, other times it would be my shimmer black shoes depending on what the evening Events where. Light makeup a beautiful lipstick color and a necklace and I have been blessed to attend the fanciest of work Events and get away with it. Saved me a lot of girl drama. 

What does your little black dress do for you? Leave a comment below.

Disclaimer: please read at the contact page. Also I was not paid nor do I represent any business accessories mentioned here. Like , Subscribe  and leave a comment. Thank you for all your suggestions.





No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June