Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Let's Shop



OMG Girls,

How I enjoy shopping. Not for me personally for my clients. Yesterday, I went shopping to see if there was colors where trending. There are seasons, when colors trend and everyone is doing the same thing. The department stores all sell simular items. I means simular colors.

That has stop now. Which means people are breaking away and doing their own thing. That is how it should be.

Much success to you all. I'm now existed again about meeting and event planning. My clients will be back at creating their own vision vs what's trending. They (we) are able to create their events from a photograph, an item that they purchased on travel and what to recreate the vision for their friends to enjoy. The home decor is back to doing your own thing. However, I do recommend hiring and interior decorator.

What's your favorite color? Let's plan what your favorite event event. You can also listen to Maria Kamon on Anchor http://anchor.fm/Maria-Kamon-MKPDE



No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June