Thursday, June 29, 2017

Wedding Flower Gossip

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls,



I have some delish gossip about a place near Rancho Santa Fe, I think they serve lemonade and cookies when you visit in the Hot Summer months. There is nothing like sitting down for a good old fashion conversation, sweet tea and cookies. Refreshing!

Sometime, in the future we will be sitting with our planners open looking to set the date. Hush now. We shouldn't be talking about this. It's too early to make plans to send out the save the date cards. You see it is said that Sarah might be getting married. You see her parents have been praying since the day she was born. Shhh! Here the come.

Hi there, Sarah. How are you? Just fine. What are you up to these days? The mature lady asked. (Everyone know she always knows everything.) Sarah smiled and answered politely. I working making videos? Video, may God girl don't tell me your selling yourself? She stated in a firm, yet loving judgemental way. No, nothing like that. Sarah replied. Companies send me products and I review them. I always have to look my best. Of course, dear. You are such a cute little thing. Sarah smiled and walk away politely.

The ladies keep talking. Well, that's what I was telling you. She about to get married. Her parents have been praying for years. You know they don't want her to get too old. They are hoping she will marry Mosses, however some guy name John keeps hanging around. Her parents are besides themselves because they don't know who she will choose. Who do you think she should focus on.  The other lady replied. She already told you she is focused on her career and not serious about any young man right now.

Prove started talking: The stage is set! Her parents want her to choose.  That's taking matters into their own hands and it will cause problems. Said Jami who cares, Prove continued when a parent is willing to spend that much money on Flowers I'm there for the party. We will see said Jami. I have an appointment to attend, till next time.  Till next time said Prove. Maybe, we should just 🐝 be until then. I'm sure she'll make the right decision.

Please read disclaimer on contact page. Like Subscribe, leave a comment. For more you can listen to Maria Kamon ©™@MKPDE on Anchor ⚓ http://anchor.fm/Maria-Kamon-MKPDE

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June