Friday, June 23, 2017

Security For The Home

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

A while back I wrote a blog for my business MKPureDiamondEvents.blogpost.com on event security. This time I thought I'd write about home security and the importance. In this blog we will talk about products and the importance of security and privacy.

What is the best security system for your home? I honestly still don't know the answer to my own questions therefore to advice you is quit difficult. This I do know. I am still doing research.  New security systems are made everyday.

Problems:  a.) The problem is they all have the same problem. If there is a power outage they all stop working. b.) The battery backup only last about 30 minutes. What if the problem isn't fixed within 30 minutes? Do I have to purchase a generator? It's connected to wifi? How does that work?

Positives: There are a lot of positives about the products in the market place right now.  a). You can do it yourself.
b.) You can purchase them one at a time. Therefore, they won't put too big of a dent on the pocketbook. That is not at one time. c.) Most of them have an app and you can see what is happening in your home at all times. The question is do I really want to know! d.) You can visit each website and see a detail picture or video of what the camera sees that your eyes don't see. This reality is an awakening of questions that arises from the reality. Can I call the police or who do I report it too, if that happens to me. e.) Some alarm systems have the option of wires and then they don't connect to wifi. If wires exist can someone cut them and brake in! What's better wifi or wires. Old school or new? So many questions I have.

What I think I personally decided is to purchase one of each. Try them out and see which one works best in my home. I know it sounds silly but each has features I think are worth purchasing. Then after I have a little experience and know what I am talking about I'll call the Geek Suad. I don't recommend you do it this way, The Best Buy Geek Squad will give you a free consultation and explain everything you need to know. You are also invited to listen to Anchor where I discuss why I became interested in security systems. http://anchor.fm/maria-kamon-mkpde

Please note: I have not been paid nor do I represent Best Buy or the Geek Suad. Please read disclaimer on Contact Page. Like, Subscribe and leave a comment. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June