Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Experience at the Bridal Bazaar (Part 2)


As you will see the decoration in the booth makes a difference.  The first booth I had was a balloon theme with an scan code competition for prizes.  Del Mar 2012, was an interesting experience and my booth in such a large place, seemed rather small and over looked.

                                                                                                   When I arrived at my space, I found a place I could decorate as I wished to represent my company, MK Pure Diamond Events.  As you can see from the decorations, first on the list to hang were the diamonds.  Little by little the booth came together.  Bridal Bazaar is an amazing company to partner up with for business.  They only want the best for their clients as I do for mine. 

My assistance Princess Kayleigh and Princess Kristin, both modeling the “Princess Kate” Tierra are amazing with their personal skills.  This industry is perfect for them.  Princess Kristin is also employed for a PR firm.  Both ladies have great personal skill in relating to our potential clients. This business like so many others relates to people on personal bases.  We help people with their dreams.  We help them make them true.  My favorite part is when a client is honest with me about their budget and I help them make their dream come true, within their budget.  Helping them be good stewards of their money.  “Many believe they can’t afford wedding planners I believe; you can’t afford not to have one.”




Our booth ended up looking better then the last one.              
 Goal one accomplished. 
Our brides took many pictures of our “Bride and Grooms Table” flowers provided by Third Bloom. Home The jewelry in the background was and is on the website DiamondOccurrence.com it is part of the MK Pure Diamond Events branding.  We offer a service to assist wedding parties locate formal jewelry for their wedding.  Our neighbor in the pictures was “Grove Pastry Shop”, our other “Laser Away”.  Both company representatives were/are kind and thoughtful.  It was great being next to other woman who are about helping woman and others make their dreams come true.

As you can tell my overall experience with working with the Bridal Bazaar was to promote my business.  When promoting ones business, I believe we are only as good as those we associate our business with.  The “Bridal Bazaar” is one of those great companies, I loved doing business with.  They treated me as I love treating my clients.  With respect, honesty and accountability for assisting others be the best they can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June