Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Container

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

It has been a while since I have had the chance to blog... Two reasons 1. I couldn't think of anything worth writing about. 2. Sometimes, too much change affects our creative thoughts.

I was looking for a container at target to place some food in for the move I have to make. This will be the 3 move in 3 years. Prior to this I had lived in the same place for over 24 years. I loved where I lived. The neighbors were great, the memories of all the children growing up there was great, especially seeing them all grown up and visiting their parents. When you raise your children in a neighborhood that has children, the other children somehow become like your children. You grow to have a deep love for them. It is was such a beautiful thing to see. Gods, faithfulness in all the children that were becoming young adults in our neighborhood caused an effect that changed our lives forever.

We have moved now and in trying to find a home for myself, I have to move again, praying were to move too. Asking God to be faithful to me one more time and to help. I have has some crazy ideas of what I should do. In the Target store, I was looking for the right container to put the food in for the move and I discovered how picky I can be. It had to be the right price, right size, color, not too big, not too small, air tight so things don't get in it.

What I found is that some people freak out when they know you are purchasing containers for food. They can't understand the importance of not putting it in a cardboard box. Food has to be safe. We all as humans should have the right to eat, sleep, bath, and live out our own American Dream. This is guaranteed by our constitution. Throughout history their has been times when people have fought for our dreams, as well as those that try to steal them.

As a person who believes in personal freedom and good mental and physical health I want to tell you containers are good for not only helping us move things from one place to another, but also for keeping the integrity of the item to be transported.

As I move this time pray for those that are force to accept things they would not have chosen for themselves, but know that it must be God's otherwise it would not have happened.

- Posted by MK Pure Diamond Events using Word Press on my IPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June