Wednesday, May 29, 2013

MEN OF INTEGRITY (PART 6)

 Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

Last time we peeked in on Love and B we realized they were in the beginning of discovering what true integrity is.  For some it is the beginning of a change in their being so profound it supersedes all else. True integrity goes beyond the bounds of marriage and into the individual beings beliefs.  It is not just for men it affects men and women.  Men are held to a higher standard, because that is what the bible says.  However, women are held to a high standard of integrity. Both sexes are seen as having an accountability before God.  As individuals and as a couple.  Communication is the key to a good relationship, along with "Love".  The most important is GRACE.  We are imperfect people, no one can meet the high standards set before without understanding and help from others and each other.

Love was rather quite on the way home. B was feeling a little overwhelmed.  They both felt they had integrity, however that talk they were left insecure.

Love finally broke the silence.  B want did you think about what Pastor B said in his talk? Rather intense, right?

B:  I thought we were pretty good about integrity.  I mean we don't cheat, drink alcohol, do drugs.  We have friends were honest, we don't steal. His integrity in incorruptible. The Titus scripture is an interesting one.  What do you think?  I think when we get home I will look it up the word integrity to know what it means in the English language.

Love:  I think it was rather intense, something I definitely have to keep trying to strive for.  Something we all need help achieving. It is letting our YESES, be YES and our NO be NO! 

B: I understand that but sometimes when I am with you and my girlfriends and you guys want to do something.  You ask me and ask me until I am beat down and can't say NO anymore. That means we have to accept the first No people say as NO.

In that time we they both arrived home.  B went straight for the dictionary. She looked it up in several visions. Love listen to this...Integrity 
1.  a firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values incorruptibility.
2.  an unpaired condition 
3.  the quality or stat of being complete or undivided
Okay I feel better.  Not like I thought but not as difficult as I thought.  The problem I see is getting people to understand my No's mean NO.  What do you think?  Love, looked and B gave her a big hug and said, I can help with that.

With that thought they both felt better about their meeting with Pastor B.  She knew he battled some of the same problems in life.  They both were on the same path trying to get people to realize they may be young but they were striving for integrity that only they two knew.  The trust grew a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June