Wednesday, September 27, 2017

30 Days Blogging Challenge Day 2 Thankful Thursday

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls,

Thank you pixel.com


How can one be thankful when ones life has been turned into chaos? I have been through so much the last five years I don't have the words to express how I feel. Since, I don't believe in dumping my dirty cloths on you I would list the endless amount of things that has happened.

I am thankful for....

  1.  Every moment I had as a Mom with my children. When a child dies before one gets old it is difficult to put the pieces together. You ask yourself how can man be so selfish in his desires.
  2. Being a woman in a time when woman have rights,
  3. Being alive, If I live then there is always the chance of having my life back from all the problems of other people.
  4. The ability to be n a place where I can accept the responsibility for the things I have done right, ask forgiveness for the things I have done wrong and accept the fact that God is Sovereign and as much as we want to control things in life. He has other plans and can take our lives through changes we don't expect. His grace is sufficient I have been told. 
  5. The ability to have employment that is creative Satisfying and that helps me become more and more self sufficient each day.
What is difficult about being thankful? Is it a poor mans thoughts? Is it what our souls get instead of money. Once you have lost everything you love in life the climb back is slow and frustrating. You have to trust. It's difficult to trust when trust has been broken.

I never thought in life I would go through so many things as I got older. The abundant life that is what we are suppose to live. Right? We plan for our life and then life changes. Retirement, grandchildren children and a new generation to tell my stories too. No, thats not what he gave me. What he gave me is so sad that everyone listen to it over and over again in the sky. Prayers what prayers, just give me money I get told. This too I give thanks for I give thanks for all those desires you have for me, that will never be for-filled. Why? We are back to number one again. Round  and round we go in a circle until.....

Thank you for reading this blog. I know it is pretty raw. That's how my spirit fills. Raw (figure of speech) from all that has happened in the past five years. When was the last time you asked me how I feel without wanting something. Thank you! I am thankful you though of me.

Please take a moment to read the disclaimer on the contact page. Like, subscribe, tell and friend. Tell a brand and maybe like so many I'll be sponsored and will be self sufficient and can provide for myself. Thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June