Monday, September 25, 2017

30 Day Blogging Challenge

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;



As many of you may know I posted a 30 day Challenge on my blog; mkpurediamondevents@blogspot.com. Since then I have been asked why would I ever post a business challenge when you don't do any challenges. So, I went on a challenge search that I thought would be appropriate for what I do.


Now I am inviting you to join me in this October 2017. Blogging challenge. It seems that Girls Meet Life have more to offer.  Check out their website.

I'm looking forward to this challenge and can't wait to see what I create with these prompts. Let me know if you are doing this challenge with me and follow me on social media at Maria 'amon or @Nodsish .

Please read the disclaimer on the contact page and let me know what you like don't like. Subscribe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June