Thursday, September 28, 2017

30 Day Blogging Challenge Day 3 Outfit of the Day (OOTD)

Hi there Diamond Glamour Girls,



How much fun is this one going to be. I love Cloths, shopping, diamonds,  Glamour and all the right places to visit. Some woman think you need a good man to put your arm around. :owever, I don't feel that way. I'll take a beautiful home, a comfortable bed at night, good friends, a good book and delicious food to make for an intimate dinner party, or for one. I have served my whole life and now I am retired from service. God's Blessings I reap now for myself, so I've been told.

I was never much of a party girl growing up. My mom was into that. I liked going out to dinner with a couple of friends or a nice concert, movie or ballet. What is it that I will wear this Friday? It's a Friday like any other Friday.

Work
Walk the Dog
Lunch
Social media check emails
Do my to do list
Dinner

What makes this Friday like no other is this blog. Do I for the sake of this blog go out and purchase a new outfit? Hum! I think not. Maybe for the next OOTD. Let's think about how much fun this is.

Since I don't have any meetings I decided to wear. Casual comfortable close. Blouse and a pair of black pants, tennis shoes if I go out. If I stay in pair of shorts and blouse saddles. Boring!
I know. This just happens to fall on that kind of a day.

If you'd like read full disclosure on the contact page. Like, subscribe tell a friend. Maybe, a little latter -I'll brand name drop.

In the meantime if you'd like to hear about how I feel about writing about this blog listen https://anchor.fm/maria-kamon-mkpde/episodes/d8ab94


No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June