Tuesday, September 26, 2017

October Goals Day 1 of Blogger Challenge

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls:



I discovered that goals are not always easy to write. I can think about all the things I want however, without without reality a goal is just words. Empty words unless your going to accomplish them. I have to ask myself what part of the big picture of my future do I want to accomplish? If you'd like to hear more of my thoughts on this subject and others listen to MariaKamon©™ @MKPDE on Anchor You can also download the podcast on iTunes , Google Play and PocketCast.


Definition of goal



1 a :the terminal point of a race

   b :an area to be reached safely in children's games

2 :the end toward which effort is directed :aim
  • The goal is high-speed rail travel.

3 a :an area or object toward which players in various games attempt to advance a ball or puck and usually through or into which it must go to score points

b :the act or action of causing a ball or puck to go through or into such a goal

c :the score resulting from such an act 
I have to separate myself enough from my work to really understand the direction of which I want these October Goals. Will they be personal of business. For the sake of this blog I think I want to include both.. I discovered I have a great desire to succeed if I am going to make my personal desires public. I like any human want to save face. A Japanese term used when one doesn't want to risk getting embarrassed. I don't want to embarrass myself.

Definition of success


1 obsolete :outcome, resultCreate

2 a :degree or measure of succeeding

   b :favorable or desired outcome; also :the attainment of wealth, favor, or eminence

3 :one that succeeds

Yes, what what strong scenes of survival I feel. It's so public putting my goals in writing where everyone can see and read them. Hold me accountable. I am siting from the perspective of myself being solely responsible. I decided if I was going to put my personal life through a 30 day challenge then I would set myself up to win. Here goes. I hope if you read this it will encourage you, help myself and grow my business.

Goals for October:

1. Complete the 30 day blogging challenge
2.  Create a greater following.
3. Encourage readers to click on advertisers (persuasive writing improvements)
4. Provide information worth reading. (improve informational writing skills)
5. Provide a financial income for myself. (this is part of my monthly income payraise)

Why am I doing this. The only reason I am doing this challenge is during my radio show I put it out there that I was challenging CEO, Executives and middle management people to put away their computers for a while during the day and use a paper planner. See what difference it makes in their work place. At that moment when I asked people or encouraged people to do this I realized I haven't taken on someone else challenge before. Therefore, this is an exercise in seeing if I could do a challenge for 30 days and seeing what results it would bring. I hope you understand. As a CEO of my own business I wouldn't ask you to do something I haven't done myself. For more on the challenge that started it all please read my other blog. http://mkpurediamondevents.blogspot.com

Please read disclaimer on contact page. Like, subscribe, and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June