Friday, November 17, 2017

Join #Blogmas2017 with Diamond Glamour Girls

Hi there, Diamond Glamor Girl,



As I search for Blogmas 2017 I have discoverers several list on Pinterests. There plenty of subjects to write about. I have also discovered some rules that I thought were well written.
I'd like mine to be part creative writing experience.  Practice makes one better at the art of writing.

1.  Never Blogmas without telling friends and family.
2. It is more fun if you include your faith, family, friends and know you and them are safe.
3. If you are under age of 18 have your friends and family read your blogs or check your videos before posting.
4. Make sure that you state if your prepresenting a company or business or you are under contractual law. (This should also be verified by your parents.)

If you'd like to read, like to contribute an idea, something specific please make sure you leave me a comment, or tweet @MariaKamon #blogger2017/dgg.

There is only rule I have is that it has to be PG
13 rating if you want me to write about it. Due to the fact I do not allow negative or adult advertising on my blog. This blog is read around the world. I'll be putting together my calendar and will post it after Thanksgiving weekend. Thanks for reading. Let's enjoy this season together.

Like, subscribe,  tell a friend. Advertisers Thank you. Disclaimer available on contact page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June