Thursday, November 2, 2017

Oreo's for the Season

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls,

 How exciting is this. I use to look forward to the season and all the decor. I may in my lifetime had a Dunkin donuts or two. Now I have the best of the season every Oreo cookie imaginable.

Cookies and coffee for breakfast? Not he healthiest of breakfast and I don't recommend it every day. However, is it really a cookie or a donut?

The other flavors have me a little confused will I be tasting Apple Pie or an Oreo?  How about Cookie Butter. Who eats butter on cookies? Lard?Now for my favorite we have is the question Don't we have enough mysteries to solve? Like where's Big Foot, the University of Encinitas, What came first the chicken or the egg? Where's the pizza oven Fire? Do taco stand or is that Bull? Praying saints do they exist? Which way? Where did God come from? All local mysteries and more. Now you want me to solve the Oreo mystery. Mystery Oreo where did the come from? How do they taste? Will you solve the Mystery or leave it for another? The choice is yours!

Guess you'll have to wait until your Winter Vaca and the Encinitas Holiday Parade December 2017  to solve some of these mysteries.

Disclaimer is on the contact page of this blog. Please read. Like, subscribe and tell a friend, please I know your eyes can't help it but look at all the advertisements. Just click! Just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June