Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Green

Is it going to be a green Christmas I ask myself?


  • One with an abundance of gifts or will I stay on budget? 
  • What is the importance of saving money?
  • Do I spin and spend or stay and save?
  • All these questions I have for myself. Life is different now.
  • Life that I never choose.
  • Expected or wanted. It feels forced.
  • What is the importance of Christmas?
  • What is it for?
  • Maybe I'll claim the pyramids or fall to the floor.
  • Oh no, I guess it's just another Apple store.
$1000
Like, subscribe tell a friend, or don't. If you want to leave a comment please do so. If you don't, than don't. Freedom is valued here. Please read disclaimer on contact page. 

Follow Social. Media: Tweet @MariaKamon Instagram @Nodsish Facebook: @MariaKamonPhotography

you don't have to follow at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June