Thursday, November 9, 2017

Statistics

Hi there Diamond Glamour Girls;

Merry Christmas!

I am a statistic now so I have been told. I was entering a masters program and just after a divorce having someone say that to you is heartbreaking. "A statistic" no longer a part of the elite group of Christians married, battling life to see who can stay married the longest. Who understands the definition of that better than a woman raised by a dad who raised here reading the bible? What? Yes, some of the most competitive woman and men I have met are bible tooting, bible reading, fear of God Christians. Oach! What pain. It took a while to understand. I had to get over myself.

Have you ever heard of the concept of one. I think that the professor was talking about the concept of one. To fully understand a subject you become it. Statistics are one of those subject that are foreign. Like a foreign one has to submerged oneself in understanding to grasp it.

When I look at the statistics for the blogs I feel like I am learning a foreign language and divorce and ones personal life has nothing to do with it. I check my blog daily understanding how important statistics are in my ability to get paid. A paychecks. Money in order to eat and pay rent.

Green Map

Did my statistics new readers? Did it have a consistent readership. If anyone has a blogpost,  then you have a concept of a green world map. Did any new country learn of my name? Staying positive in a world with so many thoughts of what is acceptable of woman and now throw on the statistics of my personal life, we'll it leaves little to be desired. Flys, to numerous to count. How many countries battle  statistics for their woman, children,  families? It's a pleague.

Back to the challenge of learning and understanding I am just one woman, one voice, one candle, one statistic...



No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June