Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Traditions of Christmas!

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls,


The traditions of Christmas. We all have the traditions of Christmas in our homes.  Trees, lights, food, decor. We think our way is the best way disregarding the person next door who has their own traditions.

I like white lights they argue. I like, red and green another adds. There is every color in the rainbow. What is it? The lights, what about truth.

I argued with my neighbor what was truth. Her Jewish roots didn't accept my Christain roots. We argued for years on who was best. What religion had more roots. She had to be the best house, best neighbor, best kids, best cloths,  best children. I backed off it was a turn off. To compete on materialism when the season is so beautiful. I couldn't explain it. Her Jewish roots didn't offend me.

It took years to get off the competition and prayer greater than my own for her to understand it was greater than the things we own. I really loved my neighbor and years of arguing allowed me to have respect for her as a woman in her own home. Then one day in front of my house, I got out of my car and she came out of her house. She came over and asked the usual questions. I finally said, you know Jesus was Jewish there is no question. No battle, no argument. Just acceptance. That year she understood the story of Christmas!

To all those who argue religions. Your missing the spirit of Christmas. He already did this for you!

To all my old neighbors. Merry Christmas!
With love, from Maria

Like, subscribe tell a friend, or don't. If you want to leave a comment please do so. If you don't, than don't. Freedom is valued here. Please read disclaimer on contact page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June