Friday, October 26, 2012

"Grace"



The ratings seem to be us since I am purely writing about gossip.  Gossip is one of those things women love, men claim they hate it, but do it all the time.

Here is the deal with GRACE, yes for some, it is a woman's name, for some it is a way of life.  I attended a church once and I don't want to mention it by name so I will whisper it  (horizon christian fellowship aka horizon.org  "I whisper because I don't want people to think me religious' (LOL) I work with clients of many different faiths.)  where the Pastor at Horizon Christian Fellowship  believed in grace.  I Horizon Christian Fellowship there after being broken from serving at another church that will remain nameless. "He" helped me with the pain from point of grace. Something I will never forget.  I learned to show grace to other, okay, I might have already known how to do this, but his words comfort his congregation, because of who he is.  It is not so much that he is put on a pedestal, or that I worship him as a Pastor.  More because I learned at his church that prayer doesn't need to be pained.  That grace really does exists.  Healing really does happen and "Forgiveness" is not just a word it is a way of being, a way of treating others and a way to show Grace.  We can live a prayerful life without being pained constantly.

How do I use it today?  I try to live the life my own dad taught me.  My dad taught me respect for the "Father".  To this day, even though I know their is nothing left of my youth or my dad, he died many years ago, I try not to depart from His ways.  He taught me that to be human is to error.  To be a woman is to be, hummm... what we think of ourselves.  To have self respect.  To trust ourselves and to make our No's be NO.  I know many of us say no, but at his insistence we summit.  There is that fine line when we say no and then submit, some of us so that life will be well within others, or ourselves because we just don't know any better.  But like Oprah says you "When you know better you do better."  It is my favorite quote.  Grace is something we all should learn in a marriage. What the place mentioned above taught me...is life continues no matter what, we try, the "Lord" will help.  He will never leave us nor beseech us.  Right?

MK Pure Diamond Events
Plans Great Weddings
Within a marriage, relationship or in event planning, grace expressions of being.  Many times things don't go as they should but the goal is to work with other to accomplish it the best we can.  Some event planners yell, some get angry.  My coping mechanism is to "Breath" and get quiet.  To speak in quite tones to the workers who are already stressed.  "Grace" when things go wrong is so much better then adding stress to the situation.  Within a marriage it could be the one thing that puts out the fire of anger.  It is the one thing that has stopped the feelings of regret.  Words said in anger are not easily forgotten.  You through grace in them and the words no longer exist.  The husband, the wife, the child, then has to consider what their words and actions mean to the person they are showing them too.

We can persecute, we can remember all of the bad things, however what would happen if in that situation you show GRACE?  It doesn't solve all the problems and it won't event prevent them.  What it will do, is let you live in peace with yourself.  Within  a marriage living at peace with oneself is half the battle.

On that day when you need to plan your wedding, event or meeting, call us toll free.  I will still charge you the regular rate, but I will try to show you grace...MK Pure Diamond Events  (866) 421-1529  http://www.mkpurediamondevents.com or go to http://www.diamondoccurrence.com fill out the appointment form and I will call you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June