Monday, October 29, 2012

Point of Reflection

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls

Maybe  there are some Diamond Glamour Guys out there don't mean to discount you.  As I set in my office reflecting over this years events I ponder, how did I get from writing about events, glamour, fashion to writing about my personal life.  Watching all the birds, fly sing and say a whole lot of nothing.  Oh now I know, I went through major changes in my life.  Children, grown and in college, other child at work.  My husband of my youth choose another.  Many changes in a short amount of time leaves a woman face with many decisions and the reality that if you are not for me then you are against me so get out!  My dad would always tell us that growing up.  We would laugh and then obey him.  We loved our father.  A father of only daughters has to put up with allot.  Especially form the men they bring home.  Funny but signal moms don't get to met the girls until they are ready to marry them.  That is where I am blessed.  Both my son's love me to meet all their friends.  They love spending time with me.  They love bringing them over for dinner.  I love having them over and making all the gourmet dishes I have my clients try. I love cooking for my two sons.  I have always loved creating dishes just for them and giving them silly names.  I love being a mom.  It is the biggest blessing (gift), God gave me.

I still love making appointments, with my clients and listening to their excitement in their voice as they explain their their goals, their budgets, their excitement over their special day.  The reason I love listening to them is because I know it didn't just start with moment and time they are speaking to me about.  It started years before.  God's plan is always greater then our own.  If you own a business "He" knew years ago what it would be like today.  If, you were getting married, "He" exactly who you would marry, why, how many children you would have and how successful you would be.  So no worries.  That is what I learned starting schools for other companies in my youth.  Being a marketing director you learn that "He" always knows what we are about.  What we are praying for even when we don't find the words to pray.  Even when we are broken beyond repair.   

Let's face it the day doesn't just start with a day.  For a wedding it starting the moment their eyes met.  For other events is much more practical.  A celebration, a time, a message they want to get across.  Helping your business, wedding, event be successful means I get to celebrate with you.  I get to rejoice when you do.  I am blessed just by meeting some of the people you know.  Did you know that we can have all the greatest things in life, but if you don't see the people around you as a blessing then what is the point? 

Okay, so all these major changes in my life knowing that my sons are now young me, that my life has gone under major change has left me with the desire to be myself to the end.  I remember a story once I told my children about a woman, who knew a spirit once that desired nothing good for her.  She would pray constantly.  She went through major crises, at a young age she saw people fighting outside her house, she saw riots, she was bet up in spirit and in life, she was raped as a 13 year old in spirit, and her rapist came back to do it for real in life, when she got older.  That is when life changed.  Her rapist was caught and held in prison, his wife found out the truth about what he (her husband did to women not only in spirit but in truth).  How he isolates you to victimize you, he had to confess it all to those around him.  He then has to make amens.  She just might have gotten her name cleared, her love back, her holidays restored, celebrations and memories left to those that love her (but she remembers everything). Her business name, reputation, and respect from her peers.  Her children, and their children to respect her and an apology for her husband who left her for another.

 Making sure they believed in the power of prayer! "He" exist. At that point that woman who prayed so much believed again that you can and will be held accountable for your actions on earth in spirit and  in truth.  It is what her dad taught her.  It's not just in the "Bible" but it is how we treat those we love, and those that want more than they should have.  She just might been a worshiper, a music teacher, a pastors daughter or two, a preachers mother, a preachers wife's sister in Jesus, a preachers sister, a teachers prayer partner, a sister, a mother, a daughter, your best friend, she just might be with you today praying for you, and most of all a respectful person in spirit and truth, who knew how to love without hurting those around her.  Just making sure they believed in the power of prayer!  "He" exist.  "It's a Diamond Occurrence!" 
Are you ready for a diamond occurrence in your life?


No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June