Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dear Jounal (Part 3 The Struggle of a Bride)



Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

Dear Journal;

I am so excited, got a promotion at work!  My boss thinks that because I am getting married I am more serious about work.  I explained that I have always been serious about work and have never let him or the company down, but somehow he equates me getting married with me being more responsible and mature.  How he got that idea I don't know.  I think it is a little sexiest, but I am not sure. He has never made any advances or said anything that I consider a violation.  I have to share it with my fiance and see what her thinks.  My boss said to me "For promotion cometh neither from the east , nor from the west, nor from the south..."  Then he offered me a promotion!  A promotion, now I even have more responsibilities.  More money is good I can help my parent pay for the wedding.


Dear Journal;

I shared what my boss said with my fiance and he says I am just being stupid.  I quoted what he said: "For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south..."  My fiance smiled: He thinks I am making a big deal out of nothing.  What? I asked?  How can you say that.  It bothers me to know that just because I am getting married, suddenly changes me into something different.  Like I am not going to work the same. or that suddenly my work will be better.  That's stupid! I am still the same women.  Now, I am thinking I will be around two stupid men all the time.  One that thinks that a married woman is a better worker than a signal woman and the other one who thinks I didn't make a valid point.  Which is it?  Am I a stupid women, or a professional who gets thing done.  I can't be both. Can't wait to discuss this in marital counseling class.  Glad we are taking a year to plan the wedding.  I think I will mention it to the wedding planner to see if she has ever heard of such a thing.  I am not sure of what I am doing now?  What I thought was good may not be and what I thought was bad may not be?


Dear Journal;

After calling several wedding planners and comparing one with the other I finally decided to meet with one.  Excited to show her all the pictures I have collected throughout the years.  How I want this wedding to look and don't care about anything but making it my day!  The phone had a messaged, Pastors secretary called.  What could she want.  Will call her back tomorrow.  I am too busy today, have to get all my ideas together for the wedding planner.  Do you think it is anything like the movie?  Do I take him with me on the meeting?  Will ask him, but ever since he proposed and I try to talk about anything to do with the wedding all he says is:"What ever you want dear.  Just leave me out of all the details.  I will show up on the wedding day. That's good enough, right?"  I called her back again and asked her if I should bring my fiance.  She said yes.  The first meeting should be between the three of us.  She might have her assistant there, it all depends on what else needs to get done for other brides. 


Dear Journal;

First thing this morning I called the secretary back.  She says Pastor wants to met with me without my fiance, he promises there will be another women in the room so don't worry.  He has something he really wants to talk with me about.  But doesn't want me alone when I hear. (Panic, I feel my stomach all in knots. ) His secretary said to me" Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the is its own trouble."  What could he have to say to me that my fiance can't hear.  Why would my Pastor be afraid to be in a room alone with me?  That's weird!

IF YOU ENJOYED READING THIS PLEASE CLICK ON A SPONSOR, EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T CLICK ANYWAY!
Leave me a coment on question on wedding planning and I will be happy to post an answer.  Tweet to a friend!  Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June