Friday, November 30, 2012

Dear Journal; (Part 4 )




Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

Dear Journal,

Worried about what my Pastor wants to say to me.  My boss is now upset with me because of the way I talked to him when he wanted to give me a promotion.  I just wish he would of given me the promotion before I became engaged.  It makes me feel like the engagement is what was important not my work ethic.
My Pastor wants to have a conversation about what?  What could be so important that he want to see me out of the usual once a week marriage counseling?  My parents want me to have this huge engagement party.  Since the wedding isn't for another year.  My fiance in the midst of all of this is all about work and not listening or helping me with all the decisions that need to be made.  My best friend just keeps asking me the same question my sister keeps asking me am I your maid of honor.  My sister is married technically it would be a matron of honor, but when I explained this to her she got upset and told me I was calling her an old women.  Now she isn't speaking to me.  "Why did I what to get married?";  I ask myself.

Dear Journal;

I called my sister to try to explain it again.  "I am not calling you old, I was telling you that a married person is called a "Matron" of Honor."  she hung up the phone on me.  If I try to talk to my girlfriend about this she will get all over me about who else is going to be in my wedding.  The whole girl power thing.  God how I hate, those moments when I have to tell everyone "STOP" this isn't about you, it's about me.


Dear Journal;

 Mom called to ask me what I said to my sister.  I explained what I had said.  She got upset and then started laughing.  She was married and had a matron of honor, so she didn't understand what the big deal was.  She asked if we set a date for the engagement party.  I said no, not sure I wanted one.  She again stressed the importance of one.  Asked if I was ready to start shopping for the wedding dress.  Explained that Pastor called me for a meeting.  She said it was probably nothing.  Don't make a big deal out of it.  I asked her if she knew how much the budget I was getting.  Mom said she would ask dad.

 
Dear Journal;

Meeting with wedding planner:  Introductions went well.  She was awesome.  Really gave me a sense of knowing I was doing the right thing by meeting with her.  She didn't ask any real detailed personal stuff.  We both have homework.  #1 on the list.  Find out what our budget is.  #2 Read and sign the contract if we both agree we can work with her.  She needs the budget amount to put in the contract.
 

If you like this or if you don't please click on a sponsors ad.  Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June