Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Oh Dear Diary

Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls:

Have you ever written something like this:

Oh Dear Diary aka Journal,

I think I found him.  My prince.  My charming.  He is everything you could imagine and more.  His eyes are the dreamiest of colors. His lips they look the of my...OMG could I really write how they look, how they make me feel?  No of coarse not, what if this is found?  What if this is read by another.  What will they think?  What do I think?  Oh he is just everything I want.  He has a good job.  Good height.  Good bone structure.  I could really dress him up.  But my mind wants to dress him down.  Oh no, I hear my preachers sermon telling me to keep my thoughts in check.  How I long for companionship?  How I long to ..... I hear it again self control.  It was only the first time I met him.  I will write more later.


Dear Diary/Journal, (Actually I never know what to call you.  I am too old for a diary but journal sound like something my mother would do.)
 I saw him again today.  We went out to dinner and a movie.  We went for a walk afterwords looking for things to talk about we discussed all his favorite things.  He is athletic.  He treats me so well.  He went on and on about all the things he does with his buddies.  Does he know how much I want a hug?  A kiss?  All I can do is look into his eyes and dream.  Self control I tell myself.  Self control.  My pastor would be so happy with me and him we are taking it slow.


Okay Journal (I decided that is what I will call you....Journal)

 I decided I am a mature human being able to decide on a name to call you.  So what if when someone sees the name they automatically what to read it.  My mom was always so into my business.  I wonder what his mom is into.  Is she hoover over him? Does she watch over her son?  Does she pray with him or for him? Is she beautiful?  What is she like?  What kind of relationship does he have with his parents?  What kind of relationship will I have with his parents?  OMG! I am so worried about things that are not even hear yet.  Looking into the future as if I had a crystal ball.  Here it goes again that Pastor of mine shows up at my every thought of wrong doing or not. Okay, I know it is really the Holy Spirit within me but I call it my pastor because somehow my thoughts appear in his sermon.  I give thanks for anything in the future!  Not knowing what the future will hold with him and I.

Journal, my friend my best listener,

I haven't written in so long....  I have been so busy with the present.  I know you know, that I know, that you know, that God knows our every thought.  I know... I am finally happy.  He asked me to marry him last night and I accepted.  The ring is going to be the envy of all my girlfriends.  It is amazing, he knew just what I wanted.  Of coarse I dropped hints at every jewelry store we passed by.  I wonder should I get it appeased?  Insured?  But if I do and it isn't what I think it is will I be disappointed?

Best Listener, Journal,

I confessed to my friends and family, asking for advice about getting the ring appraised.  They asked me if I doubted him about the ring, what else did I doubt him about. I confessed, it is scary getting married and committing my life to one person.  I know, I know, it is God's plan for me.  But is he?  His perfectness is just so human now.  We argue sometimes about the stupidest of things and I get frustrated with how much he wants to take over my life.  My mom says I got to involved with his things and should have kept more of my girlfriends around.  The truth is I invited them but between my mom, his mom, and him, I just gave up pursuing my personal interest.  Is this right?

Dear Journal,

Okay, I decided I am absolutely going to marry him.  He is the one for me we start counseling aka marriage classes with our Pastor this week.  I am scared.  What if we find out we are not perfect for each other.  What if he sees me different after all this time, I have invested in him.  He is even dressing how I want him to now.  He looks so cute!  I can't get over how cute he looked in that sweeter with those eyes of his.  Any girl would be proud to have his arm around her shoulder.  I have to stop writing...my thoughts are back on flesh rather than what is right in "His" eyes.  2 Sa 7 :27

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June