Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy New Years, What is your tradition? New Year Wishes!




What is your New Year tradition?

     How do you celebrate?

            Do you wine, dine, celebrate with friends or alone? 

                           Do you watch movies? 

                                     Do you stay up til midnight?

                                                 Do you have a young family?

                                                               Need a babysitter? 

                                                                       Or do you celebrate with family?

At different times in my life I have had different ways of celebrating, however the one thing I always do is turn down planning New Year Celebrations for other.  I have always chosen to plan my family celebrations.  It is with a purpose.  It is what I believe and you do not have to believe it.

I believe that the greatest gift we are given in life is our family.  Good, bad, ugly it is what we are given.  It is learning to deal with it.  Making lemonade out of lemons is an expression I use often.  It is the children we gave birth to, adopted, raised, prayed for, helped, encourage or just bought a girl scout cookies from to grow and prosper.   That make this country great in the future.   It is about what we hope for the future for ourselves and others all celebrated in one evening. I loved spending New Years with my family, if I don't then it is just what I was given for this season!

The bible has this wonderful scriptures. 

                                                     To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.
                                                           and the day of vengeance of our God
                                                            To comfort all who morn.   Is 61:2

The past few years we (my family) have had many family members pass away, it has been a time of morning my hope and prayer for the year is for those that morn.  Too much loss is not good in the lives of God's people.  This New Years.  I hope families rejoice, I hope for businesses to prospers,  I hope for steadfastness in our economy.  I hope for all those that have events in their lives to  Celebrate! For those that have had loss to heal from the pain, the sorrow, the sadness that comes from God's will.  I hope our government officials and those in authority to be prayed for.  I hope for employment, stock market to heal. My the healing begin for those that morned.  May the vengeance of God comfort.
His word lives forever.  His love endures.

Next article....Celebration ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June