Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pacific Coast Grill (PCG)


 
                                                                                                                                                 Click on logo for website.
Hi there, Diamond Glamour Girls;

First foodie review 2012

Lets talk!  I want to share a little of my day yesterday.  I was gathering information for an article I am writing "Togg".  It will be an article about the 2013 wedding dresses available at your local designers.  I was setting appointments, taking pictures and enjoying the beautiful day in our beautiful city.  I realized it was late so I decided to have an late lunch or early dinner.  Driving along the coastline of our amazing North County, I knew I wanted to the new restaurant in town.

Foodies, get this...you will love this place! The atmosphere is relax, dress casual. The food is over the top delicious! I had the seafood pasta, but there was not one dish that didn't look so delicious. I have to tell you I wanted to go to the table in front of me and ask them if I could have a taste of all they ordered. Since I was alone, it wasn't exactly the ideal to order everything on the menu. I have to admit I was tempted.  
  If you are looking for a venue for a private party, consider this option with their Modern Beach look it can become and elegant evening venue.  I can imagine it with a wow factor with an event planner that can dress the place up and make it formal.  It's acheticual clean lines allows the imagination to see the possiblity of beach casual to evening glamour. 

Your guest would be greeted with vallet parking that is courtious and kind or the option of parking in the beach parking lot right next door.  It can easly become a place wher a limo can drive in and exit just as easily.


                                                                                                                  

If you like this please click on a sponsor and leave us your ideas for future articles.  We love talking about the things you would like to read about,



http://www.diamondglamourgirls.com/foodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2022 Blogpost will begin In June